Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Monday, August 18, 2008

Temple Open House


On Saturday, Chris and I went up to Twin Falls for the temple open house. It was originally planned for my dad to come with my family, but he backed out at the last minute. Once we arrived in Twin, we met my mom, grandma, nephews, brother, and sister-in-law and went to the temple. It was beautiful! I hate to say this to my Rexburg friends, but we liked it better than the Rexburg temple. Afterwards, we went to IHOP for lunch, and I had one of the best cheeseburgers of my life. As soon as we walked out of the restaurant, we heard this horrible crashing noise. Two cars had collided head-on and it looked like someone was hurt. I called 911, but somebody had already reported it. We said goodbye to my family and Chris and I watched the EMTs for awhile. It turns out that at least three people were hurt, one of them looked serious. I really need to go into paramedicine because that was the highlight of the whole trip.
After we got bored at the wreck scene, Chris and I drove to the Twin Falls, which consists of Shoshone Falls and Payette Falls (I have no idea what the second falls is really called). We didn't want to pay $3 to drive close to the falls, so we just took pictures from the lookout. It was a good, but fast trip to Idaho.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

That temple is very pretty!! Sounds like you had a fun trip!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I am so glad that you were able to go! We wanted to go so bad, but things have been so crazy here! Glad to hear school is going well. Talk to you later!