Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Vegas pictures

I realized that I forgot to put a couple pictures of the free shows we saw. The first picture is of the "Birdman" who gives a free show near the Hawaiian Marketplace. He rescues endangered birds and uses them in shows. He had macaws that would talk. The last bird was white and was supposed to fly through two hula hoops. Chris was holding one of the hula hoops in the air. I was going to take a picture of the bird flying through the hoop. All of sudden it started flying right toward me so, alas, no picture. Sorry!



The second piture is of Carl "Safe Sax" Ferris. He is the awesome sax player who entertains on Fremont Street. I took a video of his playing, but since you can't hear the sound, I decided not to post it. Chris may put a video with sound on the blog.


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I'm jealous that you guys got to go to Vegas, but I'm glad that y'all had fun. :)