Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Has It Really Been Ten Years????

I just realized that I have not posted anything on our blog since our trip to Idaho last week. I attended my high school reunion in Challis last Saturday. Chris and I left on Friday afternoon. After what seemed like driving forever and quick stop in Pocatello for some food, we arrived at my parents' house on Friday night. Saturday morning, Chris went with my brothers and nephews to irrigate, while Katina's mom hosted a Mary Kay party. It was a great success. That afternoon, Katina and Chris went to see Katina's old high school friends, Katie and Royce. Katina hasn't seen them since before she got married. They have three adorable girls. After watching 6 year-old Tori beat Royce multiple times on the Wii, they visited for awhile. That night was the reunion. Katina graduated with 32 classmates; only 8 of them showed up that night. It was held in a very loud bar (typical for my class). It was fun to see what everyone has been doing with their life since graduation. Sunday they went to church before having a family dinner. We then arrived back home Sunday night. Katina has been very busy since then in meetings at school and Mary Kay on Tuesday night. Tomorrow we plan on going to the Pioneer Day parade. Will post about that soon after it happens rather than waiting a week.

1 comment:

Fernandez Family said...

Don't feel bad I often forget to post things until about a week or so after they happen. I admire your usual promptness. That is hard to do when life is so busy.