Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update

First of all the good news: Chris got a job! It is for Mozy located in Pleasant Grove. He starts October 26th. A long commute, but proof that God does answer prayers.

Chris and I will find out what we are having on November 2nd. Leave your comment with your vote.

I have been feeling a little better. I am throwing up less (about twice a week). I am gaining weight slowly. Getting a lot of headaches and a congested nose though.

Chris and I were able to attend a session on Saturday. Two sisters in our ward were recieving their endowments that day and we were there to support them. It was a very unique session. There were at least 8 people receiving their own endowments, a lady with cancer, a blind guy, 4 people from France, and a wedding party. It was the busiest session I have ever attended.

Not too much else has happened. Chris and I have been really busy with our church callings and his schooling. He only has one more week until he is finished. Yay!!!!

1 comment:

Fernandez Family said...

I was SO congested through my whole pregnancy.I totally understand.