Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Monday, December 10, 2012

Pictures of Kathryn

Look how cute she is.

I love this pouty expression.

Kathryn looking drowsy,


The proud brother holding his sister.
It is weird having 2 kids. One kid was so much easier! I am feeling good except for being incredibly tired. In fact, my recovery went went smoother than it did with Daniel.
   My mom came to stay with us for a 3 days. She did a fantastic job of cleaning our condo and entertaining Daniel when I attempted to take a nap or took Kathryn to the doctor. I have had quite a few visitors, which makes it easier as having a winter baby is hard. I really miss being able to go to church and socialize.
   Daniel loves being a big brother. In fact, I have to really watch him as he will try to pick her up when I am not looking. He likes to watch me change her diaper or put her on tummy time. As expected, he is showing some behavioral things. We anticipated this, so are trying our best to ignore it.
  Kathryn is a very good baby, for the most part. She absolutely hates getting her diaper changed and does not like to be undressed. She is a great eater. We are still working on the sleeping thing at night. She is such a blessing to us.

No comments: