Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Twilight movie

Chris and I went to see Twilight yesterday afternoon. I really liked the books and Chris had never read them. I got tickets for us on Monday because I knew they would be sold out before Wednesday. The theatre was packed, all for Twilight fans. I thought they did a pretty good job on the movie. I did find that I did not like who they cast for Edward or most of his family. Some of the lines were very cheesy and there was some stuff that was definately not in the book. However, fight seen in the dance studio and the playing baseball were fabulous! Chris really liked the movie. Most of my friends are seeing it today and I can't wait to hear what they thought of the movie. The only thing that I did not like about the movie last night was the teenagers sitting around us. They kept kicking our seats, texting on their phones, and making smart aleck comments about everything in the movie. I guess I need to be around teenagers more because I really wanted to flog them!

3 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

We also went and saw it! I loved it, great to see it on the big screen. Fun we had bratty kids behind us as well!

Fernandez Family said...

Elizabeth is a big fan too. She has read all of the books. She went to go see the movie with a group of her friends that were all Twilight fans.

Jenny said...

The same thing happened to us when we saw the midnight showing! The teenagers were so loud that it was so distracting! Oh well, the movie was worth it!