Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas photos

Here is the rundown of our happenings over the last week:

Last Tuesday was Chris's birthday. We went to see the movie Four Christmases. It was very good. Afterwards we went to eat at Applebee's and went to see the lights on temple square. There were so many people, but the lights were very beautiful as always.
one of the better pictures I took of the lights. It was too cold to have my hands exposed for too long.

On Christmas Eve, we traveled to my parent's home in Idaho. The roads were fine. Christmas day was full of presents and too much food. Some of the things Chris got was a GPS, candy, Indiana Jones movies, and car accessories. Some of the things Katina got was a slanket, books, candy, and a church dress. The rest of the weekend was spent lounging around and visiting. We left right after sacrament meeting on Sunday. Good thing we did. The roads were awful until we got to Utah. Here are some pictures of some of our favorite Christmas memories this year.
Merritt came over to my parent's house with my mom's old wig on. I thought he was a girl. He looked so cute!
the two goof ball kids.
one of the gifts we got were antler ears for pets. When we got Sam back from boarding on Monday, I tried them on him. He did not like them at all.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOL! That is too funny! I love the antlers. :) I'm glad that y'all had a great Christmas.