Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I passed! I passed!

As most of you know, I took my Praxis test last month. I really wanted to know my score before we left for Christmas. I checked out the website yesterday. Good thing I did. As of September 1st, they are no longer sending out an envelope with our scores. It is only available online for a month. I scored a 170. I needed at least a 168 to pass in Utah. I am so relieved to have that behnd me. Hopefully, I will have my teaching license early in January. Hooray!

We want to wish you all a safe and merry Christmas. If you are traveling, please be safe. Remember that the Savior is the reason for the season. May He bless you this holiday season!

Talk to you all next week!

2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Let me know if you come back up here so we can get together~

Jenny said...

YEAH!! I knew that you would do well!! I'm so happy for you. I hope that you had a great Christmas. Love ya!