Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Monday, June 30, 2008

Outdoor Concert Fun

This weekend Chris and I spent a lot of time outside. Taylorsville Dayzz was this weekend and they have a lot of outdoor things planned, including free concerts. On Friday night, we went to the Beatles group Imagine with our good friends Eve and Rory. As Chris and I were walking to the park, we say a guy on his cell phone with a butcher knife in his hands! I was quite shocked and didn't want to call the police until we were out of his sight. We saw four police officers in a booth and mentioned it to them. All four of them took off in quite a hurry to find the weird man! The concert was really good and the few fireworks that night were also good. On Saturday night, we went to a Neil Diamond tribute given by Jay White, who performs in Las Vegas. I have to admit that I don't know many Neil's songs, so I did not enjoy it as much as Chris did. I did like how interactive Jay was with the crowd. The fireworks that night were amazing! Here are some pictures of Friday night with Imagine.


No comments: