Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Thursday, October 30, 2008

7 Things

So I was tagged by Kira. I have decided to give it a try. I was tagged a few weeks ago by Kelsey. I should have done hers. It will be easier than this one. The rules are that you have to tell 7 interesting or weird things about yourself. Here goes:

1. When I am in pain or trying to sleep, I rub my feet together like a grasshopper. It drives Chris crazy, but seems to work for me.

2. I love to lounge around in my pajamas till noon or later. This only works when I am off track and Chris is at work. I think I got this from my childhood from my mother. She would only get dressed when she had to go somewhere or somebody came to the door.

3. I really like to speak in front of people. This may sound crazy, but I like to give talks in church. I would rather talk in front of people I don't know rather than people I do know. I hope this isn't a sign that I am going to be an auxillary leader in the church.

4. I can read 3 books at a time without getting confused. I love to read and can finish a book in two days if uninterrupted. This amazes my 6th grade students who can't finish a book if their life depended on it!

5. I love to read textbooks and go to college. I really miss college and learning everyday. One of my favorite things to do is read textbooks. (Only those I am interested in). I also liked to do homework when I was in college. Maybe this is why I was looking at going back to school. I am a nerd in the truest sense!

6. I hate to get ready in the morning. I think showers are a waste of time. Don't get me wrong--I like to be clean. I just think it takes too much time to get ready. I especially hate putting on makeup and doing my hair. I am glad my husband loves the way I look no matter what.

7. Finally, I hate buying shoes. I know most women have at least 15 pairs of shoes. Not me; I have only 3 that I wear most often. That is why my shoes are 'conditioned'. In my opinion, the older the shoe and the worse it looks, the more comfortable it is. I have even been known to superglue a shoe together and wear it 3 more months!

There you have it. I now tag Kelsey, Christy, Cynthia, and Amber.

No comments: