Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

'A privilege and honor'

It was 'A privilege and honor' to all those who knew my Aunt Judy. She was a teacher, coach, mother, grandmother, aunt, and most off all a friend to all those who knew her. Saturday was a day to remember her and hold on to memories we will always hang onto. Chris always said "I love you" at the end of his phone calls with her. This he hangs onto even more now as the last words from nephew to aunt and from aunt to nephew was "I love you." Let us always hang onto the love of family throughout eternity.

'A privilege and honor' is the title of a news article that can be found at the Northwest Herald a local newspaper from the county my aunt lived in. It was the cover story on October 27th.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your aunt sounds like the sweetest woman! I am so sorry for your loss.