Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Picture

Yesterday my whole family got together. My sister's family was here for a convention. The rest of my family was coming back from a trip to southern Utah. We went out to eat at Applebees and then back to my parent's motel room for cake and ice cream for Merritt's birthday last week. This was the first time our whole family has been together since before Chris and I got married. I was adamant about getting a family picture, so went do the restaurant and had the nice waiter take our picture.
back left to right: My sister-in-law Cindy, brother David, my dad Rick, me, Chris
front left to right: 9-year old nephew Merritt, my mom Cheryl, 11-year old niece Kelly, 5-year old nephew RJ (standing in front), my grandma Ina, my sister Amber, and my brother-in-law Nathan

No comments: