Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Monday, January 5, 2009

How do some people get a drivers license?

When Katina was on her way home from work today (work today was in itself a long story), she had the rudest guy hit her car. It was snowing a whole bunch when I left. I was debating about either taking the freeway (my usual route) or another main road. I decided on the freeway. As I took my exit to get on the freeway, there was a car that had slid on the ice, went backwards, hit a cement barrier, and almost went over the bridge. People had stopped to see if they could help push him. The car ahead of my got very impatient and started to back up toward my car! I honked at him. He then pulled forward, turned his wheels, and started to back up so that he was backing up along the side of me. I knew he was going to hit my car, so I honked at him. His side mirror hit my side mirror, but didn't knock it off. As he went by he flipped me off! All the time he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Seriously, how did that moron get a license to drive?

No comments: