Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Appointment

Chris and I went to our first ob/gyn appointment. Our doctor is amazing. After much poking and prodding and a zillion questions, we were able to hear our baby's heartbeat. It was so cool! They also moved our due date from February 28th to March 23rd. I feel that will change again because I know I am farther along than that.
My morning sickness has still been the same. I get really nauseous, but the only time I have thrown up was today. How ironic!
I am not looking forward to starting school next week. I have to go in tomorrow and Monday to help my teachers get ready for the year. It is going to be a great year. I can tell.

2 comments:

Fernandez Family said...

That is so exciting. It is going to be a great year!

Julian said...

Congratulations! Such an exciting time! --Alicia