Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Friday, July 18, 2008

Missing Sam

Awhile ago, Chris and I decided we wanted to get Sam declawed because we were concerned about our future children's safety. We originally had an appointment set for the beginning of August, but I had some uneasy feelings about the place we had picked. I did some research and found a great place to get it done. We took him in yesterday. You should have heard him in the car on the way there. It sounded like he was dying! Once we got to the vet office, he calmed down. We were really worried about him, but just found out that he did great during and after the surgery. We can pick him up tomorrow. We are really missing him. I didn't have anyone jumping on the bed to wake me up this morning. It definately does not feel the same around here without him. If we are this way with a cat, I don't know what it will be like when we have children!

No comments: