Anthony Archives

Anthony Archives

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New computer



Yesterday was a great day. Two grand things arrived. First one was my computer. The second one was out tax rebate check for $1200. It was a great day. I am still getting used to the computer and will hope to blog a little more when exciting things happen. While I am thinking of it, this Saturday there is a possibility that Chris and I will be in a parade. The annual KSL children's parade is this Saturday and our stake Primary has a float. Since Chris and I work in the Primary, we really wanted to help out. We don't if we are actually walking or not, since there are STRICT guidelines on the number of adults allowed to walk. They only want 1 adult per 10 children. This is a little weird to me since we are expecting around 22 Sunbeam age children to walk. We won't know if they need us until Saturday morning. I just found out it is not on TV, so seeing us will be a rare treat.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Katina!!!! Jenny and I are coming to Utah this Saturday and Sunday! We should get together.....CALL ME! Maybe I'll get to see you in the parade...lol